MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > About this Forum
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Fri 22 October 2010, 08:05
Admin
Just call me: Mike

Alabama
United States of America
MechMate Plans and Access Update

Good Morning. I wanted to let the forum members know I am making updates to the downloads area in the forum. This will now be a paid area.
Most of you have already downloaded the plans anyway and this should only affect new subscribers.

Currently all access to other areas is still open. I will be making updates for NEW MEMBERS in this area. Anyone who is active in the forum or has a completed machine will always have access to the information in this forum now and going forward.

I have not made any changes other than the plans access at the moment. But those changes will come slowly to make sure all of the dedicated members of the forum still have all of their access as always at no cost.

Please PM MetalHead if you have any questions about the updates I will be making to the forum.
Closed Thread

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read