MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Miscellaneous / General / Whatever / Catchall
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 18 September 2010, 20:24
Delamination
Just call me: Travis

Delavan, WI
United States of America
MechMateWiki.com - free to a good home

I am wondering if anyone wants to take over the mechmatewiki.com domain.

I started the website in 2008 to try to allow the community to generate a "manual" for building a MechMate. Though there was some interest at the beginning, I did not promote it aggressively, and now find I have no time for it.

The idea behind it was that there was a lot of good information on the forum but it took a bit of searching through lots of posts. If the important information could be consolidated into one linear, easy to follow manual, first time builders would a better chance at success.

I did not want to just let the domain expire (and be taken over) without offering it to someone else. Free to a good home, as the saying goes.
Old Sun 19 September 2010, 07:49
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Send me the details.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read