MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Fri 11 June 2010, 14:11
zinni
Just call me: brekke

vestskogen
Norway
Cool Where do i buy spindels and stuff in scandinavia? hm

Hello everyone i am thinking og starting to build a machine and thought i would start with collecting all the different electrical parts.
I found this site "http://www.probotix.com/" but i dont realy know that mutch yet so i dont know if they sell quality stuff for the price they are asking.Also theyr shiping cost is wery expensive. Does anyone know of a good webshop that suply stepper motors,spindels,power supplies and sutch ti scandinavia?
Old Sat 12 June 2010, 07:31
danilom
Just call me: Danilo #64

Novi Sad
Serbia
I ordered my stuff from Deitech , get in touch with them, they have really nice prices. and fast shipping.
All items arrived in two days.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read