MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Computing, Software & Programming > 80. Computer Hardware & Software
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 13 February 2011, 13:26
Atifeh
Just call me: Nader

Tehran
Iran
Send a message via Yahoo to Atifeh
A cheap USB gamepad that controls all Mach3 functions

Hello all,

You might find this thread useful:
http://www.machsupport.com/forum/ind...c,17385.0.html

It has a long history of evolution, but it was designed by a very talented programmer/cnc user, whom I had the honour of working with him in the latest release.

I am using it on my machines, specially the 4 axis one with a very high degree of reliability and most of the times I even forget that I have a Pause/Resume button on the gantry!

All you need is a cheap gamepad (any model) and an extension USB cable and of course this free plugin.
Old Mon 14 February 2011, 05:43
Robert M
Just call me: Robert

Lac-Brome, Qc
Canada
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert M Send a message via Skype™ to Robert M
Hey Nader,
Tks for taking the time sharing this news. I speak for myself, if it wasn’t for your post here, this new plug-in of yours would of past me as I’m…. like a few…., not a regular on the Mach forum !

Many thanks, Robert

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read