MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 28 May 2013, 07:54
Zoid
Just call me: Mike

Zulwini
Swaziland
New member from Swaziland

Hello
I am intending building a CNC router to be used for shaping wood and aluminium. I am an electrician by trade with some process control experience. I hope to have a good understanding of the CNC system by the time I complete this project.
Mike
Old Tue 28 May 2013, 11:49
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Mike - Welcome aboard !!!
Old Tue 28 May 2013, 13:53
darren salyer
Just call me: Darren #101

Wentzville mo
United States of America
Nothing will help you to understand the process better than building your own machine...
Welcome.
Old Tue 28 May 2013, 16:24
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Mike

Welcome to the adventure. Read lots of threads and ask lots of questions. We are happy you have joined our adventure. We will be happy to give you a helping hand if you need it.
Old Tue 28 May 2013, 19:48
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Welcome Mike!
Old Tue 28 May 2013, 20:58
David Bryant
Just call me: David #99

Western Australia
Australia
Welcome Mike.
Great to have a sparky around, especially with some instrumentation experience, Enjoy your build.
David

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read