MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 13 May 2015, 01:27
Gian Franco
Just call me: gian

Italia
Italy
Hi from Italy

Hi, my name is Gian Franco from Italy, I always dreamed of having a router cnc. As soon as I saw it MechMate I was in love .... I want it !
Old Wed 13 May 2015, 09:22
carcan
Just call me: Carlo

Camparada
Italy
Benvenuto
Old Sat 30 May 2015, 01:51
silverdog
Just call me: Sergio #70

Rome
Italy
Cia Gian,
Benvenuto :-)
Old Sat 30 May 2015, 09:25
servant74
Just call me: Jack

Nashville (Tennessee)
United States of America
Welcome Glan. Suggestions to start is to purchase plans from Metalhead ( http://www.cvsupply.com/servlet/the-MechMate/Categories ).

Next figure out your supplier for laser cut and bent parts. Check the forums and you will find where to get them. Next you will need misc parts, steel, etc, and the forum can help there too.

Communicate with Carlo or Sergio directly, and I am sure they will give some hints on getting supply's in Italy.

The best I can suggest is to STUDY, READ, decide to get started, save your money, order parts and build. But take LOTS of pictures at every step and post them to the forum in your build the read. We all enjoy seeing how everyone is getting along with their builds. It also allows some of our more experienced builders to help you (and others) to build quickly and correct any issues when/if they come up!

If you have problems, posting them to this (your) thread will keep your build history all in one place and help us help you. Your build will also be a good example for those that build after you.

Enjoy, and it is great to have you with us! ...
Old Mon 01 June 2015, 20:14
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome aboard !!!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read