MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 03 September 2013, 10:45
fandango
Just call me: CJ

Glamorgan
United Kingdom
Starting a New MM Project!!

Hi everyone,

Kids off to uni this month so lots of spare time on my hands so decided to take the plunge and am looking for a project and this seems to be a great fit.

Been working with CNC machine centres and grinders for most of my working life so hoping this won't be too much of a step. Have access to a Bridgeport mill and lathe at work so hoping to get a lot any auxillary work done there when the boss isn't around.

Will keep in touch and let you all know how it's going.

Best regards...............CJ
Old Tue 03 September 2013, 18:04
parrulho
Just call me: Paulo #108

willemstad
Netherlands Antilles
for sure, you will have a great time! welcome.
Old Tue 03 September 2013, 19:45
lonestaral
Just call me: Al #114

Isarn
Thailand
Send a message via Skype™ to lonestaral
Hello CJ
(Perrin here)
Welcome.
With access to machines like that you will have no trouble and a lot of fun.

"I didnt get where I am today by having fun"

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read