MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Construction started, but not cutting yet
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 16 June 2018, 05:55
jhiggins7
Just call me: John #26

Hebron, Ohio
United States of America
Ted,

You might just win that "longest build" award. I just looked at the Builder's Log and the current longest build (actually recorded) is just over 4 years. Keep going, it's worth it. I finished my MechMate 9 years ago. I have moved it 3 times. I just finished setting it up again after a move from Texas to Ohio. And, I completed a "project" for a friend at Church. I was amazed at how well it went.

So I encourage you to complete your MechMate and earn a Serial Number. It would be my pleasure to add you to the Builder's Log as the longest build.
Old Wed 20 June 2018, 06:05
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome Back!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read