MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Thu 08 July 2010, 18:26
Zouave
Just call me: Eric #115

Sacramento, CA
United States of America
6001 Bearings for Skate - Surplus

Hi guys. My local supplier kind of screwed up. When entering the quantity of bearings, they hit the 7 and the 8 at the same time, and apparently did not notice the difference. So I have something of a glut of bearings... so I am passing on the savings as much as I can. $10 plus shipping by the carrier of your choice will get the 8 bearings you need for the skate.

I think that beats any price going for those guys. I have 70 of these. Pm me to order.
Old Thu 08 July 2010, 20:01
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
PM sent
Old Thu 08 July 2010, 20:38
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
I won't be comfortable in buying/selling stuff that actually belongs to someone else.
Old Thu 08 July 2010, 20:54
Zouave
Just call me: Eric #115

Sacramento, CA
United States of America
Sorry, I guess I should have clarified. I paid for them. The manager was very appreciative that I called in to see if he wanted them mailed back. When I mentioned I knew others who could potentially use them, he offered the batch at basically his cost, since I was not at all interested in driving the two hours to return them, and it would cost him to have them shipped back. The benefits of being a good customer, I guess, since I was the one who discovered the error and called in to see if he wanted them back. Thus the price I am selling them at.
Old Fri 09 July 2010, 09:31
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Closed Thread.
Closed Thread

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read