MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Computing, Software & Programming > 80. Computer Hardware & Software
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 07 September 2017, 06:21
RyanCaleb
Just call me: Ryan

California
United States of America
First pc build, freezing before OS installs. Memory problem?

Hi,

Build:
Motherboard: Gigabyte AMD F2A68HM-H
Multicore CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K
SSD, Memory: Adata 120 GB Ssd
Graphics Card: XFX Radeon R7 360 by AMD
RAM: Dataram 8Gb
in Rosewill Ultra High Gloss Finished MicroATX Computer Case with 400W ATX 2.2 12V Power Supply, Black R363-M-BK

So, opened BIOS and I saw RAM was there, temp was reading, all the fans were running. I have a USB for Windows and another for Memest. I try to install Windows 10 and it freezes before making it to the purple screen of country selection and whatnot. I run Memtest and it comes back with over 5000 errors. I switch the RAM to the other slot, try Memtest again, but it freezes. I try again, it fails to complete Memtest before freezing. Persist in trying to install Windows 10 and i get this error code 0xC0000221. Something about memory being damaged or missing?

The motherboard was having troubles when intially installing it, maybe that is damaged? It opens BIOS just fine. Do i need different RAM stick? Different Motherboard?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussi...emory-problem/

B2B Marketing Examples
Old Wed 13 September 2017, 04:28
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Is this new? Did you source all the parts from one source?
Old Fri 15 September 2017, 00:57
ifffff
Just call me: Ivo #38 & #130

Parnu
Estonia
I dont see on motherboard ram support list any memory modules named dataram http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...-f2a68hm-h.pdf
Old Sun 28 July 2019, 22:18
alanrogger007
Just call me: Alan

DavidRixAJ
Philippines
Send a message via ICQ to alanrogger007 Send a message via AIM to alanrogger007 Send a message via Yahoo to alanrogger007 Send a message via Skype™ to alanrogger007
Skype mic not working

The same type of memory problem I encountered with my system and due to this my skype mic was not responding at all so I tried to Fix Skype Mic Not Working problems so that I can use the application again.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read