MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > MechMates already cutting
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 06 February 2010, 07:22
rotorzoomer
Just call me: Account - DISABLED

Account - DISABLED
Australia
New MM project in Melbourne, but are any for sale?

Greetings to all Australians,

It's Marco here, a 37yo family man living in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Bulleen) starting the ball rolling for a new MM build. Currently just lurking and need closure on ensuring all posts are read and some baseline of pre-knowledge is gained first.

But first....Are their any MM's for sale in Australia or anybody thinking of selling theirs?

Thanks in advance, now it's 1:20am and better go to bed....

Marco.
Old Sat 06 February 2010, 17:12
Jayson
Just call me: Jayson #18

Horsham
Australia
Welcome Marco,

reading all the relevant threads takes quite a while but you will get there.
I briefly thought about selling mine due to a possible move but rapidly came to my senses. Good luck with your build (if you can't find one to buy). There aren't that many of them in Australia so you shouldn't need to wait long for a response from all current owners.

Regards,

Jayson.
Old Sun 07 February 2010, 03:52
rotorzoomer
Just call me: Account - DISABLED

Account - DISABLED
Australia
No worries Jayson,

I should also like to add that i would most sincerely welcome any Melbourne or Australian based MM users to contact me to say hello as i no doubt will need to call upon the community to make our MM come to life. By the way, if you are interested in doing some contracting cutting for us just email me and will give you all the details. We are routing into 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 16mm and 18mm MDF and ply just so you know.

Last edited by rotorzoomer; Sun 07 February 2010 at 03:54..

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read