MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 14 August 2013, 03:19
soulvoid
Just call me: Håvard

Stavanger
Norway
Mechmate parts for sale in Norway

Many years ago I started collecting parts for building a Mechmate and started building the control box. After a while I ended up buying a CNC machine from AUS instead, and the parts have been sitting around gathering dust. Parts:
4x Motionking Motors 34HS9801
4x Geckodrive G203V drives
DeskCNC serial breakout board
Power supply
Cabinet
Rollers
CNC cut parts from Kim Mortensen in Denmark (Still in the shipping box)
Other stuff like some cables, emergency switch, cable chain, etc.

The controlbox is in 'kitchenready' state, it works, spins the motors, and toggles a lightbulb, but could use some cleaning up, some wires could be shorter and could use a bunch of strips. It's setup with the DeskCNC serial breakout board, but could easily be changed to parallel port or USB breakout board. Most parts that I don't have should be available locally at 'reasonable' prices with the possible exception of rack and pinion which I've only found some very expensive sources for in Norway. I'd prefer to sell this in Norway since everything is already shipped to and taxed into Norway which is kind of expensive. I'm located in Sola, outside of Stavanger.

If you have shopped around a little bit, you have an idea how much this would cost with shipping and taxes. Make me a reasonable offer. Will post pictures.

Last edited by soulvoid; Wed 14 August 2013 at 03:33..
Old Sat 24 August 2013, 12:22
danilom
Just call me: Danilo #64

Novi Sad
Serbia
I'm interested, contact me on PM
Old Fri 30 August 2013, 00:53
IN-WondeR
Just call me: Kim

Randers
Denmark
Oh my god Sulvoid

That's a lot of years ago that I sent you those parts...
I would have thought you already had built 10 machines since then...
Old Fri 13 September 2013, 08:26
soulvoid

Stavanger
Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-WondeR View Post
That's a lot of years ago that I sent you those parts...
I would have thought you already had built 10 machines since then...
Haha, yeah I guess I could. Trouble is when you get an already built machine the motivation to build another one quickly declines.
I had planned to retrofit the machine I bought with the mechmate motors and control box as the machine had a proprietary controller with no g-code, running ms-dos and using floppy disks... In the end I sourced the connectors used on the original controller, figured out the wiring and built a plug and play control box. Couldn't use the geckos as the voltage used on the motors with the original controller was 120v for two of the motors, third runs 60v just to make things interesting. So I still have the parts..
Old Fri 13 September 2013, 08:42
soulvoid

Stavanger
Norway

Kitchen ready state. Long wires...

Motor

Motor

Rollers

I have a couple of these, dunno if I even planned to use them on the Mechmate.

I also have three industrial strength limit switches and linear rails with bearing blocks, 20mm x 600mm or there about for an alternative z axis if interested.

Last edited by soulvoid; Fri 13 September 2013 at 09:09..

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read