MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > After Building the Beast - Operating , Troubleshooting and Maintenance > Troubleshooting
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 19 June 2012, 15:28
jburton
Just call me: Jack

Navarre Beach,Fl
United States of America
Hi From North Florida and NEED Help :) Will Pay :)

I was referred here form the Sawmill Creek forum (been a member there for years.....)

Looking for someone that KNOWS how to troubleshoot and configure a CNC Plasma Cutter. This machine uses Mach 3,Gekko Drivers G201's and CNCzone torch height controller and boards. My buddy bought this used and we can't get the motors to even turn.....willing to pay a fare rate for results. Would even entertain travel expenses to the right person. The unit is located in the Pensacola,Florida area. If you know what you are doing and also live around here this offer could extend and allow you use on the machine as well! We're not dummies...I hava a cnc laser cutter, so I know the fundamentals, just need someone focused on the goal! Thanks!

Jack
Old Thu 21 June 2012, 13:19
jessyjames
Just call me: James

Reno, Nevada
United States of America
Try asking over at: plasmaspider dot com

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read