MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 12 July 2012, 15:36
carcan
Just call me: Carlo

Camparada
Italy
Hi to all from Italy

Hi I'm interested in woodworking, I have just discovered the mechmate CNC machine and now I want to build one.
But before start I need to know where in Italy or also in Europe I can find the complete laser parts kit.
I have tried to contact the english and the portughese factory but no answer for many days.
Can someone help me ?

Thank you

Carlo
Old Fri 13 July 2012, 06:04
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1883

Start here

Welcome to the team !!!
Old Fri 13 July 2012, 07:58
carcan

Camparada
Italy
Thank You, I have contacted the user Milkov with a PM but I never received an answer. I will try again.
Old Fri 13 July 2012, 08:50
danilom
Just call me: Danilo #64

Novi Sad
Serbia
I am able to cut the parts but we are having problems with bending. Need to check the shipping prices to Italy also.
Old Fri 13 July 2012, 10:45
carcan

Camparada
Italy
Thank you but bending is also necessary, i am not able to do.
Old Sat 14 July 2012, 04:35
jhiggins7
Just call me: John #26

Hebron, Ohio
United States of America
Carcan,

Just a gentle reminder, do NOT "quote" the entire post that you are replying to, especially one that is just before your reply. This is a common practice of newbies and is discouraged. It takes extra disk storage space and time for readers to read your post.

I recently had the privilege of visiting your beautiful country (Roma) and I thank your countrymen for their kind hospitality.

Good luck on your build.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read