MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > General - MM Build
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 19 January 2009, 16:07
darren birds
Just call me: birdman

sebright
Canada
Gallery of pictures for each and every part?

Has anyone posted pictures of every part so we know what they should turn out like? I`m trying to get everything together before i decide to build.
Old Mon 19 January 2009, 17:21
dragonfinder1
Just call me: Dave #49

Astoria, Oregon
United States of America
pictures

I don't think that anyone has posted picture of every part, the drawings do a really good job of showing you what to expect. There are a gazillion pictures on the forums here of all the parts, just not in one place. You'll have to do what the rest of us did, spend a couple of days reading the different threads. There is a lot more information than just picture can show.

Have fun

Dave
Old Tue 20 January 2009, 04:43
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Birdman,

If you have not downloaded the drawings and printed them out, that would be a great place to start. Then if you have a part you are not sure about some one can suggest a picture that will help you. There isn't much to the machine and as Dave has mentioned there are a lot of pictures on individual builds that show most of the parts.

Good luck with your build.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read