MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > General - MM Build
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 27 May 2012, 12:24
Tom Ayres
Just call me: Tom #117

Bassett (VA)
United States of America
M2-M6 Drawing Questions

I recently started my build, purchased some metals from a welding shop that is closing. While going through my printed plans noticed that the summary sheet/record that there is a listing for drawings M2 thru M6. Based on the descriptions, I'm assuming that these are drawings for the laser cut materials. My questions are, do I need these drawings now that the laser cut parts are to be purchased? Would I need them for assembly? I downloaded the build files back in mid to late 2009 with some troubles, computer crashed shortly after printing and never backed up, didn't think much of it as the files were available on the website, not even sure I got them all now. Can someone give me an idea of what is on these drawings and if I need them? Thanks, Tom
Old Thu 31 May 2012, 15:09
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
You will need those Drawings to finish your machine. Some are for the laser cut parts, but some are assembly level drawings.
Old Thu 31 May 2012, 17:11
Tom Ayres
Just call me: Tom #117

Bassett (VA)
United States of America
Thanks Heath, I thought so. I couldn't remember what they wereI guess I'll bite the bullet and purchase the plans, as I mentioned before I had downloaded them before Mike had taken over the site. Yeah I'd hate to get a good bit into it and realize I should have done something different.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read