MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 13 August 2017, 16:15
Hooked
Just call me: Daryl

Paradise Beach
Australia
Hi From Paradie Beach - Australia

Hi Guys,

I have bought the plans and a kit of laser cut parts and am sitting on my hands at present. I have already built 2 CNC machines, one based on the Arduino board and the next using a PMDX board and Mach4. There has been quite a leap in technology and methods since the Mechmate plans originated and I'm wondering what changes would users make based on those changes and the knowledge of having time spent running their machines.

THANKS - Daryl
Old Tue 12 December 2017, 15:06
Kornerking
Just call me: Pete #127

Big Falls, Mn
United States of America
Hey Daryl,
So how is your MM progressing. I haven't run across you much on other sites to keep in touch.
Bonanza Pete
Old Tue 19 December 2017, 14:50
IamDave
Just call me: Davey

Ball Ground, GA
United States of America
Looks like he has the parts posted for sale.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read