MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 13 September 2009, 17:22
MAC2009
Just call me: MAC

West ST Paul, MN
United States of America
personal thread

How do you find some ones personal thread that are referred to in the posts

MAC
Old Sun 13 September 2009, 17:30
Doug_Ford
Just call me: Doug #3

Conway (Arkansas)
United States of America
You have a couple of options.

1. Go back to the main forum screen and there are three sections. One is: Mechmates that are already cutting. I don't remember the names of the other ones. Click on the section and look for the name of the person who made the first post for that thread.

2. Left click on the individual's name and look at all messages posted by that individual. Chances are he has put most of his posts in his own thread or at least a lot of his posts there.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read