MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Fri 04 September 2015, 15:55
cbdeajr
Just call me: Cecil

Perry, Missouri
United States of America
From Missouri

Just starting in doing my research on how best to build a CNC. I live in NE part of Missouri but spend a lot of time in the summer in Whitefish, Montana hosting at the park. If there is anyone who is or has built a CNC in my area. I would like to stop by and see what you have done. Will try to keep a update photo file when I start.
Old Fri 04 September 2015, 16:12
darren salyer
Just call me: Darren #101

Wentzville mo
United States of America
Welcome. I'm only an hour or so South of you, in Wentzville.
Old Fri 04 September 2015, 19:25
cbdeajr
Just call me: Cecil

Perry, Missouri
United States of America
Well I live in Perry by Mark Twain Lake. Will be back in Missouri the first part of October. Will get in touch with you then. Thanks for the reply.
Cecil Dean
573-313-0717 cell

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read