MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Miscellaneous / General / Whatever / Catchall
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 02 August 2011, 06:32
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
I have placed this tread out of the general build area as it appears this device will not be following the standard. I will be keeping an eye on the thread to see how it may benifit the MechMate group going forward.

Have fun with your build and if you do decide on the MechMate design, I will place your thread back over in the build area.
Old Tue 02 August 2011, 08:20
Vern2
Just call me: Vern

Gilbert, Arizona
United States of America
MetalHead,

It all comes down to the money, I'm basically removed.

Thanks,

Vern

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read