MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 24 October 2010, 06:09
federicodimeo
Just call me: marte

bacoli
Italy
hello from Italy (Naples)

salve.è a long time that I follow with a bit of difficulty. I am Italian, and specifically from the province of Naples.
I have already built a small cnc 800mmx550mm with the classic Kress.
my main work on the boats, cutting dashboards and carve them.
the most commonly used materials are aluminum, plexiglass, fiberglass and wood.
your works of art I liked the beginning because they are easy (apparently) and very functional.
I would be able to build a cnc 2200mmx1500mm most important of its size to have a little more freedom in my work.
My first doubts arise on driving and iron beams
going to ask around from my suppliers in iron beams are not as planar as I want. how can I fix machines when they have not so great for adjusting the beam?
rails cut with flex, are too flat or undulating, with repercussions are precision CNC.
these are the first questions of how to start this new adventure.
hello and thank you for creating this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SDC10092 [640x480].JPG (78.7 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg SDC10094 [640x480].JPG (75.0 KB, 144 views)
Old Mon 25 October 2010, 11:24
silverdog
Just call me: Sergio #70

Rome
Italy
Ciao Federico,
I hope my mechmate will move next week, it's almost done.
if you need some help in italian I'll be glad .

(ciao Federico, il mio mechmate è quasi finito e spero di provarlo questa settimana e farlo lavorare la prossima. Se ti serve aiuto sono qui !)

About the mechanical precision, mine has a tollerance of about 0.3 mm (2,60x1,60 meters) .... if yuo work with wood .... it's nod bad at all.
Per quel che riguarda la precisione il mio ha una tolleranza di circa 0,3 mm su 2,60 metri x 1,60 ..... se lavori il legno ... ci puoi stare !

ciao Sergio

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read