MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 01 January 2013, 16:39
christian brazil
Just call me: christian brazil

gramado
Brazil
Smile Presentation Christian , Gramado , Rio Grande do Sul , Brazil

Hello new friends

My name is Christian and I live in Gramado in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.

I've been watching a few years some forums, websites etc.., Always with the intention of one day riding a machine, every reading I do about (this vice, allure, madness ... well I do not know how to explain very well), see I know less and less necessary and always with a cost greater than imagined spending.
But like every year we start taking stock of what we did not do and what we would do next year, I decided to focus on my face and CNC, that strong and selfish so why not with my little I know and what I I need to learn to say that she will have a little bit of each of us.
Nor do I believe that I will begin the first steps of this dream.
First step:
Deciding model: mechmate
Already initiated contact with some companies and laser cutting and bending to budget, second week of January should have some values ​​in hand.
Well here is a hug to fellow forum can be sure that it was through people like you always with the best intentions in giving their evidence, knowledge and above all willing to devote part of their time, as we now know is short, to share, easy word to say, but hard to be seen.
Congratulations and Happy New Year to all
Old Wed 02 January 2013, 02:16
KenC
Just call me: Ken

Klang
Malaysia
Happy New Year
Welcome & Congratulation on your wise choice.
You will be riding your own CNC machine in no time.
Old Wed 02 January 2013, 06:05
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome to the team !!!
Old Tue 30 April 2013, 06:50
oficina do corten
Just call me: oficinadocorten

São Paulo
Brazil
Hello Christian,

Here comes another brazilian!
O que vc. acha de trocarmos umas figurinhas e fabricarmos duas maquinas? Acho que dá para reduzir os $$$. Minha intenção é fazer uma maquina para corte a plasma.
Me manda uma mensagem, veja meu site www.artenalata.com.br
Abs.
Old Tue 30 April 2013, 08:01
oficina do corten
Just call me: oficinadocorten

São Paulo
Brazil
Smile Hello All People, here comes one more from Brazil

Hi from Brazil,

I really intend to build a MechMate dual purpose, for plasma and routing, to put my small shop in a higher level, making signs in steel and other stuff in wood/mdf

I started 35 years ago as aprentice in electric motor fabrication, after that moved to electronics(almost at the same time vacuum tubes turned into curiosity) after moved to mechanical projects and after to industrial software(old old style... intel blue box, dos, rsx, unix...). Now running for life a home (backyard) shop making all sort of metalcrafts and some woodstuff.

Regards to ALL !
Old Tue 30 April 2013, 09:05
parrulho
Just call me: Paulo #108

willemstad
Netherlands Antilles
Bem-vindo!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read