MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > After Building the Beast - Operating , Troubleshooting and Maintenance > The Show Room
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 26 August 2010, 05:44
pierrearchi
Just call me: grandpi

caussens
France
GYRO, cnc flat pack components green house

Hello all,

Just would like to present Gyro, new circular green house concept rescalable to adapt it to family size.
At the moment, the main concept is ok but cnc details are under developpement. I hope you will share ideas or comments to improve the system.

GYROhouse concept is coming in few days.

Go to Setchup google warehouse (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/) + search "gyro green house".

Pierre GRAND,
Ekkoflex.com
Old Thu 26 August 2010, 09:48
KenC
Just call me: Ken

Klang
Malaysia
Cool!
Old Wed 23 March 2011, 12:38
WTI
Just call me: James

Detroit (Michigan)
United States of America
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...46&prevstart=0

If you want the direct link.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read