MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Construction started, but not cutting yet
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 01 June 2010, 07:56
erich
Just call me: Erich

gauteng
South Africa
Started build with 4th axis

We ordered and collected the material for 2 mechamates. Each one with its 4th axis. I also decided to make a change to the type of track I'm using. i'm busy drawing it in solidw & sketchup, will add pic once I'm finished. I'm also trying to locate someone tyhat can help me with the dxf files for the gantry but so far had no luck. If someone could please point me in the right direction. Thanx
Old Tue 01 June 2010, 15:37
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome to the group !! I sent you a PM
Old Wed 02 June 2010, 07:56
erich
Just call me: Erich

gauteng
South Africa
Hallo Mike

Thx very much. What must I do about my friend Vian Crafford. He also signed up and is currently building with me. We are doing 2 machines. One for him and one for myself.

What do we do if we want to build for clients of ours. Is there a comm. Fee that we pay to you guys?

Regards
Old Wed 02 June 2010, 09:10
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
You can build for your personal/business use. Not for resale.

PM me and we will talk about what is needed if you want to build more than that. Who is the other person on the forum you are building with?

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read