MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Miscellaneous / General / Whatever / Catchall
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 25 March 2012, 08:35
kaartman
Just call me: Koning #20

Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Formula Desk refrence

My friend from Pakistan has asked me for help to search for a desk refrence for formulas, he has a sheet metal workshop that do gelatine cutting, hydraulic bending of sheet goods and tubing as
well as sheet rolling. Some of his work include tank manufacturing of diffrerent shapes. Can someone please recomment a book that that I can buy for him.
Internet connection is limited for him so he cannot use the all the nice calculators than are available online
Old Sun 25 March 2012, 15:11
Castone
Just call me: Leo #41

Soddy Daisy , Tn
United States of America
What type do you need, that is the type of work I do. I may be able to help you some.
Old Mon 26 March 2012, 06:16
kaartman
Just call me: Koning #20

Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Hallo Leo
Thank you for the reply, I was wondering if there is a desk reference available in book format or even “how to” for sheet metal profession. My friend said he has too much trial and error before het get the job done right,
He has difficulty when it comes to bending and rolling of sheet and tubing, I guess what I am looking for is book titles that the western world would use to study from. I have seen books on Amazon but is more towards restoration and serious custom work.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read