MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > General - MM Build
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 22 August 2010, 08:24
Mountaincraft
Just call me: Mark

Shingletown, Ca.
United States of America
"Using Mechmate for" subforum???

Looked but don't see any subforums dealing with what people are making with their mechmates, what their operating costs are, if they are making money off of them, how they are marketing their services and/or products made with mechmates, and so on..

Is there such a subforum? If not, it'd be nice to have one.. For inspiration and networking and ideas of how to make these things pay for themselves.. as well as operational costs of using them for same...

Maybe with a stickied thread at the top of the subforum where people could post pics of their products and mechmate and a breif description of what they use them for and how all that is going.. In the same spirit as the user photo gallery is what I'm thinking...

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by Mountaincraft; Sun 22 August 2010 at 08:26..
Old Sun 22 August 2010, 09:39
normand blais
Just call me: Normand

montreal
Canada
The show room
http://www.mechmate.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86
Old Sun 22 August 2010, 10:18
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
General - MM Operating

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read