MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Electrical & Electronic > 70. Control Systems
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 23 June 2013, 09:24
paulus
Just call me: paul

jhb
South Africa
I need help setting up of 4th-axis motor

Hi all.
Hope you guys can help me here. I am almost finished with my first MM. But now I am at the testing stage and I can't get the 2nd motor to turn. I have it conected on its own drive and the BOB is a 5 axis board. I need to know the hole setup on mach3 from start to finish. Please asume I don't no any thing and take me through it step by step.

Thanks.
Paul.
Old Mon 24 June 2013, 13:49
paulus

jhb
South Africa
Thanks all this forum is a great help
Old Mon 24 June 2013, 16:56
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Paul,

Remember that it is the weekend for a lot of folks and Monday's are busy for many. Their is plenty of data in this forum and Mach that talks about settings.

Lack of response here can also mean other know by your question that you have not looked in this site for information related to Mach settings.

Here are some areas to look - took 10 minutes to find

http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1914

http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=737
Old Mon 24 June 2013, 19:04
darren salyer
Just call me: Darren #101

Wentzville mo
United States of America
Don't sugarcoat it Mike. The guy was rude.
Old Mon 24 June 2013, 23:21
hennie
Just call me: Hennie #23

Roodepoort JHB
South Africa
Paul ek kyk later in die dag stuur vir my `n screen shot van jou settings in mach en ook van jou slave axis.Kyk vir my op jou bob die pin no`s of stuur `n foto
Old Tue 25 June 2013, 02:16
Quadro
Just call me: Anthony #77

South Australia
Australia
As the young ones say "Google it". I typed in 'Slave axis on Mach3' and got 57,200 results in 0.27sec.
Old Tue 25 June 2013, 03:53
paulus

jhb
South Africa
Hi guys.
Thanks hennie for your help. For the rest what is the point of the forum if I must google it I just ask for help so many guys looked at the post but no one replyed even if it was just to say search the forum. But anyway sorry if I came across as rude.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read