MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 30 September 2010, 10:38
chris saintdenis
Just call me: chris

detroit, mi
United States of America
40% router bits for two days even Onsurd

Just passing this info onto the Mechmate group. I got this offer by email today.

40% off cutters from MSC Big Book but only for two days.

thurs sept 30th day and friday oct 1st use this code at check out
MWMANIA40I

I was suprized to see you could even get the discount of Onsurd Steel cutting router bits.

http://metalworking.mscdirect.com/CG...4&PMT4TP=*LTIP

Includes Drills, End Mills, Taps, Inserts, Abrasives,
Saw Blades, Tool Holders, Tooling Components,
and Measuring Instruments

Enter MWMANIA40I in the promotional code box in the Shopping Cart when ordering online or mention the code when ordering via phone at 1-800-521-9520 to receive the discount. Promotional price will be reflected at Checkout

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read