MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 01 August 2009, 23:23
custom dxf file
Just call me: Jason

Burlington, WA
United States of America
New Halloween DXF file art disk download now available

Hello,

My name is Jason Henry and I specialize in custom designing DXF files utilizing customer photographs and images. I am offering my custom designed Forest Images CNC DXF file art disk as a download. To receive your free download please email me and request one. jasonsmetaldesign@yahoo.com
I am also offering a free monthly CNC DXF file art disk dowload each month. Email me to sign up and get added to the list. visit my website to view my custom design work that I have completed and to preview the images I have designed for my Forest Images CNC DXF file art disk. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs
www.customdxffiles.com
Old Fri 14 August 2009, 09:07
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
Free custom DXF file design service & monthly DXF file art disk dowloads!

Hello, All

Cascade Metal Designs custom DXF file design service is now being offered free for 1 month to anyone and everyone that is interested in utilizing a service that can help you convert your images, pictures, photographs or other artwork forms into custom designed DXF files that you can cut using your CNC cutting systems. Visit my website www.customdxffiles.com and email me your image or images. You can also sign up to start receiving a new monthly DXF file art disk download each month.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs
www.customdxffiles.com
1-360-420-5962

Moved to MarketPlace, as it is not a MechMate build.

Last edited by bradm; Fri 14 August 2009 at 09:34.. Reason: Not a build, moved to marketplace.
Old Wed 02 September 2009, 16:33
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
500 newly available DXF files for sale!

Hello, Everyone

Just wanted to get the word out there that I have just added over 500 new individual DXF files for purchase on my website. www.customdxffiles.com come and check it out. DXF file Art disk downloads and individual DXF files downloads are available. Please visit and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs
www.customdxffiles.com
Old Wed 09 September 2009, 10:17
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
New Halloween DXF file art disk download now available

Hello, All

www.customdxffiles.com is now offering a newly created Halloween DXF file art disk download for sale. Just in time for Halloween! Come check out the new Halloween images and look at the variety of other DXF file art disk downloads that are also available. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs
www.customdxffiles.com
Old Mon 14 September 2009, 16:54
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
Great deal on Entire collection of DXF file art disk downloads

Just wanted to let everyone know that www.customdxffiles.com has a special promotional offer on their entire collection of DXF file art disk downloads. Over 500 individual DXF files for less than 20 cents each. Its a great deal for people that regularly import quality pre designed DXF files into their CNC cutting software.

Jason
Old Mon 14 September 2009, 16:59
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
Forest Images art disk download

Here is a sample of images I have custom designed as a free giveaway to my customers on my website www.customdxffiles.com
When you purchase my art disk downloads you will receive individual DXF files. Check out my website and sign up for a free DXF file art disk download each month. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs
www.customdxffiles.com
Attached Files
File Type: zip Forest Images Art Disk animals.zip (210.3 KB, 143 views)
File Type: zip Forest Images Art Disk mountains.zip (304.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: zip Forest Images Art Disk trees.zip (2.78 MB, 132 views)
Old Mon 14 September 2009, 21:06
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Jason, clearly you have a commercial offer for which you have opened a couple of threads I (or a moderator) am going to put all your stuff into one thread at the Market Place.
Old Mon 14 September 2009, 22:24
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
Thanks for redirecting me to correct forum! Jason
Old Sat 05 June 2010, 09:41
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
Cascade Metal Designs DXF samples download

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have created a new samples download for CNC cutting systems. The download includes a great selection of a few DXF files from each one of my currently available downloads www.customdxffiles.com If you are interested in receiving a copy of the download you can email me directly jasonsmetaldesign@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs
www.customdxffiles.com
Old Mon 22 November 2010, 11:27
custom dxf file

Burlington, WA
United States of America
Individual Cut Ready DXF Files Now For Sale!

Cascade Metal Designs LLC would like to announce that their cut ready DXF Files(can be used for WaterJet, Laser, Plasma and other CNC cutting systems)are now available for individual purchase. Great selection of files to add to your existing design library. Please visit www.customdxffiles.com to view available design work. Individual files can be purchased by email request. All email requests send to jasonsmetaldesign@yahoo.com Thanks very much for visiting.

Sincerely,

Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs LLC
www.customdxffiles.com

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read