MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Structure & Mechanics > 50. Toolheads
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 18 June 2009, 17:36
docarter
Just call me: Donna #87

Suwanee, Georgia
United States of America
Okay,

Maybe I should have explained more. I've read Greolt & many other comments on setting up this water cooling spindles. I agree with Greolt and Gerald. The KISS system needs to be applied. It is my intention to use Innovatek products, but the setup is only to ensure the proper water flow is being pumped without all the bells and whistles. This system uses distilled water and coolant and I also use this in waterfall system. My husband wants me to dismantle it and use the parts, l find it peaceful. That's the female side talking now guys forgive me

Innovatek water pumps and reservoirs are being sold in the U.S. Here one of many websites: http://www.frozencpu.com/ This is a very popular manufacturer amongst the gaming industry. I am NOT a gamer (no time), but a co-worker son's is hooked on it. I'll email him and ask for some more U.S. sites.
Attached Images
File Type: gif tank red.gif (13.7 KB, 403 views)
Old Fri 19 June 2009, 04:38
Robert M
Just call me: Robert

Lac-Brome, Qc
Canada
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert M Send a message via Skype™ to Robert M
Hi Donna, Kind of you to give us those info’s.
If & when time permits, could you give us some feedback on its working virtue and pitfalls if any and also the specific parts number you are using to simplify search to those who may want one alike
Old Fri 19 June 2009, 12:31
docarter
Just call me: Donna #87

Suwanee, Georgia
United States of America
Once I recieve all the parts, I will post them here and in my build. Just note that this company is not cheap. The pump was $120.00 and tank $69.00. I decided to go this way because I was able to save money on the steel, wiring, computer and monitor.

I know already from experience with my in house waterfall, distilled water is the way to go. It has been running for 5 years with no mold build up.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read