MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Fri 18 November 2016, 11:26
Kb2wyl
Just call me: Loren

Ferndale CA
United States of America
Hello from Northen California. Local builders? Parts?

Hi all. Loren here on the Coast of Northen CA. I've been wanting to do this for years, so I'm finally taking the plunge. Just want to see what's out there. I have already found a laser cut parts kit from a forum member. But I'd like to make sure that metalhead (or someone else) is still doing the electronics kit. I want to be able to get everything except for the steel table parts. Those I can engineer/weld on my own. I PM'd Metalhead but I'm sure he's busy with other things as well. Anyone else have any pointers on where to start? Oh and I'm wanting to make my table 4x6, and to make it a combo table for routing and plasma. Again I can cover mounts and water beds etc, but still need the electronics kit and would also like to find a moving parts kit.

Thanks All!

Loren Coty
KB2WYL
Old Fri 18 November 2016, 16:24
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome and yes I have many parts needed for your build.
Old Fri 18 November 2016, 19:13
Kb2wyl

Ferndale CA
United States of America
Great. How can I get in touch with you to find out what all I need and getting it? I picked up a bunch of nice steel today for the table. A lot of it is just L channel instead of C, but since I'm building a smaller table and since it's all still 4" L channel I'm sure I can make it more than sturdy. But yes, I'd really like to find out about all I need. Maybe you could PM me? Thanks much,

Loren C
Old Sat 19 November 2016, 10:53
Kb2wyl

Ferndale CA
United States of America
weird, I got an email saying there's a new post. From Admin, so I figure it is Metalhead. But I log on to this thread and I don't see the post. And I go into my PM inbox and there's nothing there? Mike, could you try again? I found your website with plans, and electronics, etc...but I would like to know all that is and isn't included with each so I know what all I need to get to be ready. I think you also have my phone from the PM I sent you when I first joined, maybe you could call if you get a second. I won't take much of your time.

Thanks again,

Loren
Old Sat 19 November 2016, 21:00
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Loren

I sent that from the wrong login. I sent you a PM from my Metalhead account.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read