MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Miscellaneous / General / Whatever / Catchall
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 12 July 2010, 19:27
Maylinda
Just call me: Maylinda

Ningbo
China
Which Material is best for a Front Door

We need a new front door as this door is now wood and original to the house. It has 4 rows of windows on the top and under the four rows is 4 more rows.We moved the door and now it opens the opposite way and it would cost too much to have the door turned around.
My question is should we stick to the wood or get steel or is there another material to use that will last a long time. I still want to get the same style door to keep with the Bungalow style.

Thanks
Old Tue 13 July 2010, 11:45
Jan de Ruyter
Just call me: Jan

Pretoria
South Africa
Send us a pic, somebody might have an idea.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read