MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 26 January 2017, 11:46
notimeforwork
Just call me: kwguy

kitchener, ontario
Canada
Mechmate laser cut parts and bearings

Due to time, space, and other limitations I have decided to move in another direction. I am selling my laser cut mechmate parts and bearings kit. The laser cut parts were purchased, unpacked and set aside for storage. The bearings are sealed, and were never opened from the plastic wrap.

I still believe the Mechmate is a fantastic machine, and my change in direction is going to be someone's gain. The laser cut parts and bearings cost me around $1000CDN to get them. I'm willing to let them go for $650CDN. Located in southern Ontario Canada.
Old Sat 23 January 2021, 16:03
Tim Berframe
Just call me: Tim

Alberta
Canada
I realize this post is now four years old but there have been no replies. Do you have the parts still?
Old Mon 25 January 2021, 12:37
notimeforwork
Just call me: kwguy

kitchener, ontario
Canada
Yes I still have the parts.
Old Wed 10 March 2021, 16:38
Timberframe

PEACE RIVER
Canada
I want to purchase them. Can you let me know the general dimensions and weight of the box that contains them. I can get a trucking quote if you can drop off at a trucking terminal.

I hope we can do business soon.
Old Tue 07 September 2021, 23:37
Tim Berframe

Alberta
Canada
I’m still interested in buying the parts

Reply if you want to sell them

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read