MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Sat 10 July 2010, 06:16
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Donation Drive - Please Read This Thread

Good morning !!!

I want everyone to know it is renewal time for the forum. This is the time of year that I have to start paying to renew server space and Vbulletin licensing for the next year.

I took the charge to keep the forum going and now I would like to ask for your support to help keep this information readily avaiable to all of us.

The donate link at the top of the page is where you give.

I want to thank those who have donated throughout the year and for those selling items through the forum, please remember to also donate each time you sell an item.

Remember this is a donation, so give what you feel this forum gives you.

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to pay using other methods. I accept all major credit cards (through my business) .

So thanks in advance for your support and as we go forward I hope to enhnace the site to bring an even better experience to all who visit !!!

Mike aka MetalHead !!!

Thanks to those who have made donations !!!!!

Last edited by MetalHead; Mon 19 July 2010 at 06:03.. Reason: Bump Thread
Old Tue 21 September 2010, 18:13
MetalHead

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Hello everyone. I want to thank everyone that has made doantions in the last few months to help keep the forum running.

Any donation small or large will help out.

Thanks in advance for your support !!!
Old Sat 29 October 2011, 06:02
MetalHead

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Hello !! I know we have many MM builds going on now all over the world. I know of at least 10 active builds going on right now. I hope everyone is getting the support information you need for your builds. Please feel free to post questions if you have them or just let us know your out there working hard on your MechMate builds.

I would like to ask for donations (Link at top of page) as it is the time of year to renew all of the hosting and data storage for the forum.

So if you feel your getting value from the valuable data in the site, please help support us so we can provide future MechMaters with the continued knowledge and support this forum has already provided so many. Thanks !!!
Old Sun 07 October 2012, 05:45
MetalHead

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Hello everyone. It is renewal time again for the forum. Please help support the forum and knowledge available by making a donation throught the button at the top of the screen. You will see Coosa Valley Farm Supply as who your donating to. That is my company and thanks for the support !!!
Old Fri 09 November 2012, 05:47
MetalHead

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Thanks to those who have made donations this year !!!

Please help support the forum and donate (button at the top of the page) what you can based the value it gives you !! This is a great resource and I want to make sure we keep it available to everyone. So everyone around the world, donate if you can.
Old Tue 24 September 2013, 09:01
MetalHead

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Hello Everyone !!! It is that time of year again when I need to renew the hosting services for the forum. I need each of you that feel they are getting great knowledge within this forum to make a donation through the link at the top of this page to help pay for services from our hosting company. Thanks !!!
Old Mon 23 October 2017, 07:50
MetalHead

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Hello Everyone !!! It is that time of year again when I need to renew the hosting services for the forum.

I need each of you that feel they are getting great knowledge within this forum to make a donation through the link at the top of this page to help pay for services from our hosting company.

Thanks !!!
Old Thu 25 October 2018, 05:42
MetalHead

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Hello Everyone!! Its that time of year for forum renewal. I'd like to request to all members new and long standing to please click on the donate button at the top of the page to help support the forum. This site is a great resource and I really enjoy keeping it going for everyone's benefit.
Closed Thread

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read