MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 29 May 2012, 19:59
Leadshine-Eric
Just call me: Eric

Shenzhen
China
Send a message via MSN to Leadshine-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to Leadshine-Eric
Leadshine Ethernet-Based Motion Controller

Leadshine SMC6480 is 10/100M Ethernet-based general purpose motion controller. It provides 1 to 4 axes motion control to stepper/servo motors for various operations. It can work in standalone mode without PC or work as a slaver in an Ethernet network. The controller number in the network has no limitation.

Leadshine SMC6480 uses embedded microprocessor and FPGA to implement algorithm for multi-axes interpolation, pulse generation, acceleration/deceleration control and processing of digital input/output in the hardware level, offering high speed, high precision and stable features to motion control. It can output maximum 5MHz pulse and supports up to 4-axes linear interpolation, any 2-axes circulation interpolation, continuous interpolation and S-curve velocity profile. Programming of motion program is simple and it supports many language including Leadshine BASIC, G-Code, Visual Basic and Visual C++. What’s more, Leadshine SMC6480 integrates isolated I/O, D/A output, PWM output, encoder counter and manual input in one single package.

The serial port COM1/COM2 and the RJ45 Ethernet port can be used for motion control or uploading/downloading configuration data. Programming or configuration to SMC6480 requires only one PC with Ethernet interface or serial port. Leadshine SMC6480 provides optional touch screen for easy operation in the field. Its built-in ferroelectric memory can be used to store the dynamic motion parameter during execution of motion program. You can restore these parameters in case of unexpected power-off.

Visti www.leadshine.com to get more product information.

Last edited by Gerald D; Wed 30 May 2012 at 00:01.. Reason: Changed all bolds to simple text
Old Tue 29 May 2012, 20:49
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Eric - Don't wear out your welcome. We like to know about new products in the channel and how they may help us build better systems. But we do not want or need sales pitces in the forum.
Old Tue 29 May 2012, 21:04
Leadshine-Eric

Shenzhen
China
Send a message via MSN to Leadshine-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to Leadshine-Eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
Eric - Don't wear out your welcome. We like to know about new products in the channel and how they may help us build better systems. But we do not want or need sales pitces in the forum.
Of course, Mike. Can you tell me where are you come from and your email? And what kinds of mchine are you working on?
I will ask our sales engineer who is in charge to contact you ASAP.
Old Tue 29 May 2012, 23:29
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Eric, Mike is the owner of this website.
Old Tue 29 May 2012, 23:52
Leadshine-Eric

Shenzhen
China
Thanks for your information, Gerald I'm a new guy here. As Mike said previous, I will recommend our new technology and product to help engineer and machine designer to bulid their machine. I'm focus on the technical information not sales.

Mike, thanks for your notice.
Old Wed 30 May 2012, 00:04
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Eric, can you give us a link to the manual/handbook for the SMC6480? This normally tells me if the product is well-engineered and if the support will be good.
Old Wed 30 May 2012, 00:20
Leadshine-Eric

Shenzhen
China
Gerald, please download the hardware manual of SMC6480 motion controller via the following link: http://www.leadshine.com/Leadshine_Share/SMC6000hm.pdf
Kindly reply me if you have any technical issue.
Old Sat 01 September 2012, 13:38
danilom
Just call me: Danilo #64

Novi Sad
Serbia
Eric some of us are interested about DM856 drive, and how it works inside.
Can you supply us the answer to the following question:

- Do the Leashine drives (digital or analogue) like DM856 morph speed. Meaning they are in set microstep mode until some RPM and they gradually set back automatically to the full step above 500 RPM to regain lost torque due to microstepping?
Or they work in full RPM spectrum on set microstepping mode.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read