MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > After Building the Beast - Operating , Troubleshooting and Maintenance > The Show Room
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 16 April 2008, 13:06
grandpi
Just call me: Pierre

Caussens
France
First decorative object

Hi everybody, Hi Gerald,

This is my first "business" object i'm going to propose to customer this weekend.... It is a abstract frame drawing who are going to be put in place around a interior wall square opening (8mm MDF).
It is nice now to talk of Mechmate built realisations and possibilities... and let technical problems away for a moment. Maybe a special section in your web site Gerald ?
The only problem i have to solve now, it is the positionning of the vcarve file precisely where i want on the mdf panels, to maximize the wood panel dimensions and not to loose too much material ...

At the moment, i have to stop the Mechmate, waiting for my air treating system : the "powder milk" dust of MDF cut has filled all my workshop and my lungs ask me to stop !.

I would like to thanks Paco too who makes me knowing the Mechmate forum, one year ago now ....

Bye,

Pierre.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read