MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Computing, Software & Programming > CNC motion control software
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 08 March 2018, 21:10
Just call me: faelan
United States of America
Ethernet Motion Controller and CNC Plasmas

I was intending to use an Ethernet Smooth Stepper motion controller for my Mach3 CNC table so that I can use a more modern laptop computer which I have two spare.I was advised to use the ethernet version rather than the USB version of the Smooth Stepper motion controller on a plasma machine because of the better shielding against RFI and that they are a lot quicker than USB.
Having said all that I was advised to check that fact, so do you guys have any experience with Ethernet Smooth Stepper motion controllers and CNC Plasma machines.I'd like to be 100% sure before I spend the $300 AUD on that Ethernet Smooth Stepper motion controller as I can't afford to make a dumb mistake, which I am quite good at doing

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Professional video production

Old Fri 09 March 2018, 10:34
Just call me: NikolayUa24
Smila, Cherkasskaja
Look aside UC300ETH-5LPT ethernet motion controller for Mach3, Mach4, UCCNC or UC400ETH

Last edited by NikolayUa24; Fri 09 March 2018 at 10:46..

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read