MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 14 September 2010, 15:57
ddoggett
Just call me: Dan

Ottumwa, IA
United States of America
Thumbs up It's time to rock and roll!

I've downloaded the plans and specs already, and have been "lurking" for a long time. I've connected with the good people here in the past, ie: Gerald, metalhead and a couple of others. Thanks by the way guys! After working as a construction PM for some time and after the market of retail being very soft the last few years, I am glad to say, I am back at it full bore and excited that I can now afford to start putting things together for my build this fall. I have a few ideas that vary slightly from the drawings, but I told Gerald I would not waver from the original design. On the first one anyway. Hopefully the veterans of MM will excuse my questioning and inquiring during process. Thank you Gerald for your contribution of not only the design but the forum to back up and support all of us that might have, and probably would struggle to manufacture and operate such a machine. Over the last year I have gone over and over the drawings and design trying to imprint them in my mind. I will be talking to all quite often and am looking foward to FINALLY getting this project underway. Thanks again G, and metalhead....I'll be talking to you soon.
Old Tue 14 September 2010, 16:27
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Good Luck on the build Dan!
Old Tue 14 September 2010, 21:01
JamesJ
Just call me: Jim #104 (retired)

Kansas
United States of America
Welcome to the group Dan!
Old Wed 15 September 2010, 12:20
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Have fun with your build and PM me I have parts !!!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read