MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Electrical & Electronic > 70. Control Systems
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 10 October 2009, 19:51
space cadet
Just call me: space cadet

granite city, il
United States of America
Help choosing a controller for a Pilot Pro router

hello, before I had found this site, I purchased a Pilot Pro dual drive router with limit switches. Unfortunately, the seller has never sent the controller, and will not answer my emails/calls/etc.

Is anybody familiar with this unit, and which controller would you recommend for use with this router? What all do I need for a "turn-key" solution?

thanks!
Old Sun 11 October 2009, 02:01
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Space Cadet,

This forum is set up for people that are building MechMates. If you would like to build a MM, we can help you. You will have more success at CNCZONE.com.

Good luck.
Old Sun 11 October 2009, 11:35
chopper
Just call me: chopper

Big Lake Minnesota
United States of America
Quote:
Originally Posted by space cadet View Post
hello, before I had found this site, I purchased a Pilot Pro dual drive router with limit switches. Unfortunately, the seller has never sent the controller, and will not answer my emails/calls/etc.

Is anybody familiar with this unit, and which controller would you recommend for use with this router? What all do I need for a "turn-key" solution?

thanks!
you could try to talk to Tom @ candcnc he will be able to help you get what you need, good luck
//chopper

Last edited by chopper; Sun 11 October 2009 at 11:37..

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read